Cardio workouts usually call for high levels of motivation and focus. What better way to psyche up and boost your energy levels than a fast-moving music playlist to help you defeat laziness and turn up the rhythm?
Many experts say that longer-lasting training sessions are one of the benefits of training to music while wearing headphones. Quite simply this is because it turns the effort into a fun activity while also reducing perceptions of tiredness.
Here are the essential tracks to help you give your all when running outdoors or training in the gym:
- Born to Run – Bruce Springsteen
- Stronger – Kanye West
- Smells Like Teen Spirit – Nirvana
- Right Round – Flo Rida
- Eye of the Tiger – Survivor
- Gasolina – Daddy Yankee
- Smack My Bitch Up – The Prodigy
- Harder, Better, Faster, Stronger – Daft Punk
- Till I collapse – Eminem
- Don’t Stop Me Now – Queen